PAX Era Pro Interaction Design
Design language for bluetooth enabled vaporizer. The device UI was comprised of 4 RGB LEDS and used haptics and an accelerometer to render feedback. Interaction patterns included:
- PWM signals for haptic feedback
- LED patterns for charging states
- LED patterns for Session Control
- Gesture designs for temperature and bluetooth settings.
- Feedback for error states.
Era Pro UX
1. Interactions with devices must render immediate feedback. When a user physically makes a change to a device it should respond immediately (i.e. shake to check battery level, pod insertion, pod removal, taking a draw, device connected to power).
2. Device Mandated Interactions override all other interaction patterns. These include: Device Lock, Errors, Low Battery, Dead Batter, Session Control Completion, Session Control Timeout, Bluetooth Paring to mobile app.